Space Saving Construction Dumpsters
Contractors and remodelers find that utilizing a waste container helps them maintain a safe, clean and organized jobsite. Many types of remodeling, demolition, and construction projects require an efficient, cost-effective method of trash removal. Fire Bins provides medium sized, 11 and 15 yard dumpsters for commercial and home improvement projects that have space constraints or just don't require a monstrous 30 yard roll off dumpster. Below are some of the job types for a Fire Bins roll-off dumpster.
- Bathrooms - disposal of tub, toilet, vanity, shower, tile, flooring, drywall, windows and more
- Kitchens - tear out of countertops, cabinets, appliances, walls, soffits, and flooring
- Basement Finishes - tear outs and finish scraps, studs, drywall, and trim pieces
- Deck Build/Replace - build or replace decking, handrails, joists, stairs, or support posts
- Roofing - 25 total square or less of asphalt shingles - recycled when possible
- Fencing - stockade or chain link demo material, post and concrete supports
- Room Additions - wall blowouts, framing, drywall, siding, and roofing trim
- Garage Additions/Replacement - garage demo and replacement material trim and excess
- Commercial Interior Remodels - strip mall, office suite, and small building refurbishments
- Evictions - haul away of abandoned furniture, household goods and left behind items
- Recycling - "like material" recycling of wood, metal, roofing and paper, cardboard with documentation to support LEED® and other "green" building programs
- Big Remodel Jobs/Limited Space - on occasion, large remodeling projects with multiple contractors create situations with limited room for construction debris containers and roll-off trucks. Fire Bins small footprint dumpsters can be placed in and out of many remodeling jobsite settings what are inaccessible to larger vehicles and roll-offs.
Here's What Fire Bins Will Do For You
- Fire Bins will extend rolling discounts to repeat contractor customers.
- Licensed contractors receive extended set times and grace periods.
- Dedicated recycling containers are available for same-type materials.
- Small footprint dumpsters take up less room at building sites and fit in settings with limited room.
- Crane placed bins can be placed over fences and up on elevated surfaces.
- Multiple bins delivered and picked-up simultaneously receive a discount.
- Invoiced billing after credit application approval.
- We service South Bend, Mishawaka, Elkhart, Granger, Niles, Middlebury and most areas within an hour driving distance.